Skip to content

Open a pension account

Get started with a pension account

To get started, the minimum amount you need to rollover into a Club Plus Pension account is $20,000 of your Club Plus Super benefit, or any other superannuation benefit that you are entitled to.

1. To understand more about our pension accounts

2. Fill in the Pension Application form and tailor it to your needs

Download the Pension Application Form, then:

  • tell us what your initial super contribution will be
  • select the amount and frequency of your pension payments
  • choose your investment options, and
  • nominate your beneficiaries.

3. Important documents to complete and attach

To apply for your Club Plus Super pension:

  1. complete and attach a Tax File Number Declaration form (if aged between 58 and 59)
  2. provide evidence of your identity.

Evidence of your identity
To prove your identity, you can provide details on the application form to have your identity verified electronically.

Or, attach a certified copy of your passport, driver’s licence, birth certificate or citizenship certificate.

A certified copy is a copy signed by a Justice of the Peace or someone capable of witnessing statutory declarations (for example, at Australia Post or by a Police Officer) certifying that it is a true copy of the original.

You can find more information about certifying copies here.

If you send original documents, these will be returned following copying and certification by Club Plus Super.

4. Send application form and attachments

Finally, send your application form and attachments through to:

Club Plus Administration
Locked Bag 5042
Parramatta NSW 2124

Please note: If you are starting a Club Plus Pension and rolling money over from a fund other than Club Plus Super, you will need to fill in a Rollover Form and attach it to your application.

If you need further assistance please contact our Pension Hotline on 1800 204 194, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm AEST. Alternatively, submit an enquiry.

We also suggest that you consult a qualified financial adviser.